SEO Specialist - London
We are currently recruiting for a native English SEO Specialist to work full-time from our London office. The successful candidate will be experienced in SEO and know what drives search performance in 2022 and beyond. Critical to the role is the ability to assess our clients’ websites to understand the ‘why’ of their performance online, and then define a strategy of how we can maintain and improve it. You should be comfortable with data and unafraid to dig into website code to find the roots of problems or the causes of success.
Reports to Head of Digital/COO
In-office – London, Chelsea
Your key responsibilities
- Create SEO strategies to achieve top keyword rankings and organic traffic for major client websites.
- Own the SEO strategy and plan, working with the wider team, making recommendations for new content where we currently don’t rank.
- Communicate with clients and with other digital account management specialists to execute SEO strategy.
- Communicate with the in-house development team and client development teams to have SEO changes implemented.
- Consult on off-page SEO with quality link earning, social media, and other off-page SEO best practices.
- Conduct deep SEO analysis and provide clear and effective solutions to improve SEO results.
- Execute advanced on-page and technical SEO tasks for client websites.
- Optimise for local SEO, mobile SEO, and orchestrate site speed improvements.
- Create content SEO strategy and optimise content for search.
- Recommend UI/UX changes to drive conversions from organic search.
- Complete keyword research, write meta content for clients.
- Work alongside, PR, Content, PPC, Social Media, CRM, Video and Account Management teams
- Day to day SEO monitoring with SearchMetrics, Google Search Console, Google Analytics, Majestic, MOZ
- Create weekly/monthly SEO reports and communicate the changes with clients.
- Build/run a quality back-linking project.
- Keep pace with SEO, search engine, social media and internet marketing industry trends and developments
- Attend networking events in Monaco and London as well as other team-building trips
Qualifications and requirements:
- Must be English native
- Have at least 5 years of SEO experience
- Have at least 3 years experience in digital agency roles
- Understanding of marketing fundamentals and conversion optimisation techniques
- Understanding of on-page SEO, off-page SEO, and content SEO optimisation techniques
- Understanding of HTML/CSS/JS from an SEO perspective
- Good knowledge of Google and other search engine algorithms
- Have sharp thinking, an open mind and must willing to learn more about SEO.
- Willing to work in a high-pressure environment and dedicate to deliver great results for our clients.
- English proficiency, with good writing skills
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office and Google Docs / G Suite
- Excellent written communication, able to convey complex issues in a manner appropriate to the audience.
- Able to work well in a team.
- Able to prioritise according to changing workloads and priorities.
- Senior stakeholder management and interaction.
- Positive, proactive, energetic and flexible attitude.
- Experience running SEO campaigns for high traffic sites (100,000+ visits/month) is a plus.
- Competitive salary
- 28 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Varied role with ongoing training
Are you the right person?
Fill the form below and we will be in contact.