Apply for digital marketing, PR, SEO, web design, website development, and social media management jobs and join a team of the best digital professionals in London, Monaco, Bath and Warsaw.
Relevance has offices in select locations, great people, and provides competitive salaries, and on-going training. We have a culture of work hard play hard.
We are looking for a Digital PR and Social Media Executive to join the Relevance team in our Bath office, to support digital PR distribution and social media activity for our clients. The successful candidate will have experience as a PR assistant or Social Media executive with an eye for detail, excellent proofreading and good organisational skills. This role needs someone who enjoys working in a busy team.
Reports to PR Director
Your key responsibilities
- Managing distribution of Relevance client content on external publications.
- Managing list of Relevance blogger partners and external publications per category
- Acquiring new publications where we can send client content.
- Negotiating partnerships with magazines and bloggers.
- Sending Press Releases via CRM
- Proofing/editing articles before distribution
- Sourcing influencers for specific topic on YouTube and Instagram
- Requesting media kit/specs and negotiating with them
- Sharing project briefs, surveying posts, sharing results
- Source imagery for social media clients.
- Writing copy for social media clients
- Scheduling social media posts for clients
- Working with Social Media Manager on social strategy
- Community building for clientsImage Sourcing and Optimisation:
- Sourcing images from stock image providers for all internal, external and social media content for Relevance team
- Optimising and organising images
- Uploading digital content to relevant blogs
- Adding images, maps, videos, infographics etc. to blog postsAssisting in the organisation of occasional press trips:
- sourcing out partners
- negotiating with them
- sourcing out services
- selling the PR idea to journalists and clients
- working with events as partners
- following up on journalists.
- Experience as a PR assistant, Digital PR assistant or Social Media executive desirable
- Excellent content writer/copywriter
- Native English proficiency
- Attention to detail including strong proof-reading skills
- Creativity – you should not be afraid to run with an idea.
- Experience in the luxury sector is a bonus.
- A ‘can-do’ attitude – you can make things happen.
- Be exceptionally organized.
- Good team player.
- Knowledge of the following software would be a plus: Hootsuite, Hubspot
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office and Google Docs / G Suite
- Good knowledge of main social media and bookmarking platforms: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, LinkedIn, Reddit, Tumblr, Pinterest, Delicious, Digg.
- An understanding of traditional PR and digital PR (blogs)
- Passion for digital marketing
- Thrive in an innovative and entrepreneurial environment
- Experience using WordPress (would be a plus)
Relevance is a digital marketing agency headquartered in Monaco with a UK team in the heart of Bath. We are a collective of creatives and digital strategists who strive to make our clients the best in their class. We are global but personal. We don’t believe in gimmicks. We know that luxury marketing is special – because beauty alone is not enough. We are passionate goal-setters – fusing creativity, strategy and analytics. We are Relevance.
We are currently recruiting for an SEO Specialist to work full-time from our Bath office. The successful candidate will be experienced in SEO and know what drives search performance in 2020 and beyond.
Critical to the role is the ability to assess our clients’ websites to understand the ‘why’ of their performance online, and then define a strategy of how we can maintain and improve it. You should be comfortable with data and unafraid to dig into website code to find the roots of problems or the causes of success.
If successful, you will be joining a growing digital agency with excellent prospects for advancement, expert training, and a fun fast-paced environment!
Reports to Head of Digital
Your key responsibilities:
- Create SEO strategies to achieve top keyword rankings and organic traffic for major client websites.
- Own the SEO strategy and plan, working with the wider team, making recommendations for new content where we currently don’t rank.
- Communicate with clients and with other digital account management specialists to execute SEO strategy.
- Communicate with the in-house development team and client development teams to have SEO changes implemented.
- Consult on off-page SEO with quality link earning, social media, and other off-page SEO best practices.
- Conduct deep SEO analysis and provide clear and effective solutions to improve SEO results.
- Execute advanced on-page and technical SEO tasks for client websites.
- Optimise for local SEO, mobile SEO, and orchestrate site speed improvements.
- Create content SEO strategy and optimise content for search.
- Recommend UI/UX changes to drive conversions from organic search.
- Complete keyword research, write meta content for clients.
- Work alongside, PR, Content, PPC, Social Media, CRM, Video and Account Management teams
- Day to day SEO monitoring with SearchMetrics, Google Search Console, Google Analytics, Majestic, MOZ
- Create weekly/monthly SEO reports and communicate the changes with clients.
- Build/run a quality back-linking project.
- Keep pace with SEO, search engine, social media and internet marketing industry trends and developments
- Attend networking events in Monaco and London as well as other team-building trips
Qualifications & Requirements:
- Have at least 2 – 3 years of SEO experience
- Understanding of marketing fundamentals and conversion optimisation techniques
- Understanding of on-page SEO, off-page SEO, and content SEO optimisation techniques
- Understanding of HTML/CSS/JS from an SEO perspective
- Good knowledge of Google and other search engine algorithms
- Have sharp thinking, an open mind and must willing to learn more about SEO.
- Willing to work in a high-pressure environment and dedicate to deliver great results for our clients.
- Native English proficiency, with good writing skills
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office and Google Docs / G Suite
- Excellent written communication, able to convey complex issues in a manner appropriate to the audience.
- Able to work well in a team.
- Able to prioritise according to changing workloads and priorities.
- Senior stakeholder management and interaction.
- Positive, proactive, energetic and flexible attitude.
- Experience running SEO campaigns for high traffic sites (100,000+ visits/month) is a plus.
- Competitive salary
- Commission on sales
- Company bonus scheme
- 28 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Varied role with ongoing training
- A fun team
- Central Bath office 3 minutes from the station, with a roof terrace
We look forward to receiving your application, however, due to high levels of interest we regret that we may not be able to reply to every applicant.
From web development to SEO and strategies, it has been a pleasure working with the entire team at Relevance
It is amazing what Relevance has done for Worth Avenue over the last 2 years. The month before Relevance started on our campaign we received 3,373 (2,784 organic) website visitors and last month we received 17,027 (9,843 organic). From web development to SEO and strategies, it has been a pleasure working with the entire team at Relevance.
Not only was the outcome excellent, but working with him has been a joy.
I hired Rumble's company, Relevance Marketing to redo our website for both aesthetic and functional reasons, as well as to improve our SEO functionality. He came highly recommended from a couple of friendly competitors who had worked with him previously. Not only was the outcome excellent, but working with him has been a joy. Rumble is highly effective, knowledgeable, extremely responsible (seems to work 24/7), and endlessly patient. I highly recommend him for any related services!
A pleasure to work with and accepts each new challenge we set with relish
Relevance has been providing SEO Consultancy services to Fraser for a number of years and have helped get the company to the top positions on many of our key search terms. Rumble is constantly on the look out for ways to improve our rankings or ensure that we stay at the top and he is always full of new ideas, his enthusiasm for this topic is never ending. He is a pleasure to work with and accepts each new challenge we set him with relish.