Digital Account Director - Monaco
As a Digital Account Director, through consulting excellence and project management you will lead the strategic account direction to deliver high-quality digital strategies, solutions, tools and services to clients to support them in achieving their business objectives.
Actively consult with clients regarding SEO, SEM, PPC, Social, Content, Audience, Email Marketing, and Technology to drive traffic and increase conversion rate.
The successful candidate will be experienced in digital marketing, have a real eye for detail, and be a natural project manager. This role needs someone who is organised and detail-oriented. The ability to juggle multiple projects and deadlines is appreciated.
Reports to CEO/COO
- Manage overall agency/client relationship while providing strategic insight and guiding teams towards achieving client goals
- Act as the point of contact for clients on digital matters
- Create effective digital strategies and work collaboratively with content, editorial and social teams to develop and execute them successfully
- Manage campaign execution and financial performance for client accounts while ensuring a sound strategy
- Manage an account management team with an account executive
- Prioritise & set expectations on key deliverables
- Stay up-to-date with digital technology trends
- Manage project tasks and workflow for several team members
- Manage and train team members
- Be responsible for major accounts
- Responsive client relationships
- Be able to hold group training sessions
- Be able to successfully handover tasks when on holiday
- Be able to resolve major issues from clients quickly and calmly
- Be able to set out account strategies, including KPIs
- Be confident to challenge the status quo and improve the communication
- 3+ years of experience managing digital marketing campaigns and/or development projects
- 3+ years of agency background or 3+ years’ experience in-house for a luxury brand
- Knowledge of digital marketing best practices and their impact on clients’ digital marketing campaigns
- University degree or equivalent desirable
- Managing and directing digital marketing campaigns including SEO, PPC, SEM, PR, content and email marketing
- Ability to identify technical issues and communicate them to the technical/development teams
- In-depth understanding of search engines, search engine optimisation, and factors that influence rankings in Google
- Experience with Google Analytics, Google AdWords, Search Metrics, MOZ
- Experience working with various CMS systems and their impact on SEO
- Analytical ability to work with search data and metrics and devise strategic digital campaigns accordingly
- Ability to perform CTR, conversion, spend and creative analysis to identify potential growth/optimisation opportunities for clients
- Strong independent decision-making, organisational and problem-solving skills
- Fluent English required (to Business level)
What we offer:
- A permanent contract
- To be part of our international team
- A monthly gross salary of €7,000 max, depending on competencies and experience
Are you the right person?
Fill the form below and we will be in contact.