The team at Relevance Web Marketing would like to wish all of our colleagues, clients and followers a very happy and prosperous New Year! 2013 was a great year for Relevance, a year which saw many changes and undulations in the digital world. To sign off the year behind, we have listed or top 10, most viewed articles from the Relevance blog in 2013. Click on the article title to view. Visit our blog regularly to stay in touch with all things luxury and digital.
Relevance lists the most popular blogs by number of hits over the past year
1. Google Plus and the New Google Algorithm in 2013
2. Why Duplicate Content can be Detrimental to Your Search Engine Listings
3. Responsive Website Design for Mobile Smartphone and Tablet Websites
4. Google Publisher & Authorship Markup – What’s What?
5. Where do the Ultra-Rich Live?
6. Google vs. Yandex in Russia
7. The SEO Moz Top 10 Roundup
8. Relevance Summarises The SEO Moz Top 10 Blog Picks For July 2013
9. Russian Social Media Marketing Explained
10. NISI Yachts sign a deal for a new website and its mobile-responsive version
You can also follow Relevance on Facebook, Twitter, Google + and LinkedIn.