This week, Smart Yacht agreed on an SEO and Online Marketing contract proposed by Account Manager Gillon Hunter. Smart Yacht is a fractional yacht ownership company based in Liechtenstein, offering co-ownership on luxury yachts – a more affordable way to realise your dream.
Relevance Web Marketing is delighted to be working on improving online presence for Smart Yacht.
With the end goal of improving enquires and sales, Relevance Web Marketing has been commissioned to work on search engine optimisation for the international market. Starting in English, Relevance will carry out in-depth keyword and competition analysis before creating Meta data and optimising content for ten pages of the website. This first phase will set the foundations needed for phase two which will involve the following cutting edge digital marketing elements:
- Quality link building
- Newsletters sent out to 5000+ yachting contacts
- Professional blog posts (bookmarked on various sites)
- Google + management and promotion (essential for the future of search)
- Google Analytics reporting
- On-going SEO and promotion
- PPC (pay per click) campaign for the German markets (Germany, Austria, Liechtenstein, Luxembourg, Switzerland)
- Business Consultancy
Gillon Hunter commented today “I’m delighted to be working with Smart Yacht – nothing pleases us more than combining two of our passions – yachting and digital marketing. I’m looking forward to working on this project and collaborating with our German colleagues on the PPC element of the project”.
Contact Gillon Hunter for a free, no obligation website audit and find out ways to improve your online presence and increase the number of qualified visitors to your website.